brazoslink Terms of Service
brazoslink agrees to provide you, the customer, with the agreed-upon services in good faith and to the best of our abilities.
You, the customer, agree to use the agreed-upon services in a common-sense manner.
- We cannot stop 100% of spam, but we will try, because we hate spam even more than you do.
- We cannot guarantee 100% availability of our servers, but we will make every reasonable effort, and take all reasonable precautions, to keep the infernal things running.
- We cannot guarantee 100% security or privacy for your communications, but we provide 128-bit secure connections and other tools that, when used correctly, enable you to strongly encrypt the traffic between your computer and our server.
- We will not share your account information with anyone, for any reason, short of a court order consistent with the powers delegated to the requesting entity by the United States Constitution (and we are strict constructionists, for the record).
- When you call or email us, we will not ignore you.
- You may cancel your account at any time, and obtain a pro-rated refund of your money upon request for services other than email.
- If and when you contact us for assistance, you can expect to speak to, or correspond with, an actual human being who cares about--and is capable of--fixing the problem.
- If we believe that you have used our services to broadcast unsolicited bulk email, violate the law, or compromise the security or privacy of other brazoslink users, we reserve the right to delete your account and keep your money.
- Other than the above limitations, your email is entirely your business. We will not scan, monitor, or otherwise access your account without your direct permission.